Thursday, August 2, 2007


Hello,


My name is Trina. I am a 29 year old Irish girl, living in the capital - Dublin, but am originally from the west of Ireland.


I have recently qualified with a Bachelor in Business Accounting and have the not so interesting task of working in a busy accounting job for a small audio visual company - see what they do at http://www.incontrol.ie/


The things I love the most in life and that make me the happiest are:



  • My parents

  • My friends

  • Travelling

  • Meeting new people

  • Getting drunk

  • and Being successful at everything I do!


My pet hates are:



  • Rude people

  • Someone driving too close behind me

  • Nose Pickers

  • Laziness

  • Being late

  • Lies

Things that upset me are:



  • Violence

  • Poverty

  • Discrimination

  • Racism

  • Wrongful imprisonment

  • Global warming

  • Rainforests being cut down

  • Cruelty to animals

  • Child abuse

My ambitions in life are: (in no particular order)



  • To travel to all of South America

  • To learn another language

  • To volunteer in a school in Africa

Oh my God!! I sound like a hippy!!!! But I am not........... this is just some background information on me.


The reason why I am starting this blog is to track my everyday life for myself and for anyone who may be interested in reading about me.


So sit back and enjoy the ride!!!


Trina xxxxx




No comments: